Step 4: A Man's Heart: Entry Points
1. Even the most "sensitive" guy needs to feel like a man at least once in a while. give him a jar to open, or a minor repair job that you "Can't" do. make him feel like you need him to survive. true or not it makes a dude feel needed, even powerful.
2. Its not something that you need to do everyday.... but I feel weak in the knees (if I wasn't already lying on the couch) when my girlfriend walks over to me and hands me a grilled cheese sandwich and a beer, for no reason other then she wanted to... the stomach is definatly a man heart entry point.
3. Do not ever reference Dr. Phil, Oprah or any Magazine in regards to something in your relationship. I swear to god, thats grounds for me to marry a chick just so I can cheat on her and divorce her (sorry, hit a nerve there)
4. He is Numero Uno, it dosen't matter if he seems to be joking, or even if he started it.... never mention anything to him that another man does better then him, ANYTHING.... I'm talking from sexually to driving a car to clothing. Men are competative.... Your boyfriend is the best at everything... even if he's not. (saying that he is good at something when he is not can be just as damaging, when in doubt don't say anything)
5. Leave him alone, if you have to ask more then twice "whats wrong hunny" and you get "nothing, I'm fine" as the answer both times.... it pretty much means, "I'm chillin' by myself and I'm lovin' it. go away. sometimes a guy just wants to watch TV solo and not talk to you... it dosen't mean he's mad, it dosen't mean he dosen't like you....it simply means "shut the hell up and let me be for a few".