If you're interested in my work can click HERE to open our page in the iTunes store and watch our show for free (Mainly because no one would pay for it)
That done, Let's go make a film!
Note: This instructable is not as good as it could have been. I'm working on a new one.
Step 1: Camcorders
Camcorders are great. They are relatively cheap, light weight and easy to use. There are some drawbacks though:
1. Sound quality; Small cameras with internal microphones pick up the sound of wind and the mechanisms inside.
2. Shaky footage; Without a shoulder mount, it is difficult to steady a camera, and tripods restrict movement.
3. Old tech that is an ass to use; DV tape camcorders get magnetic interference, and take time to rip to a computer.
4. Cheap digital camcorders with crappy PC suite software; Cheaper camcorders save to stupid formats that won't open in most video editors so editing must be done in the bundled software.
5. Low quality; Must camcorders do not shoot in widescreen or HD