1. Grab a sheet of printer or notebook paper. (8 X 10" or 8 1/2 X 11")
2. Fold the sheet of paper in half.
3. Unfold and fold down the top upper corners down along the crease in the middle.
4. Fold the paper along the edges of the top two upper folds. It will create an "envelope" shape.
5. Fold the edges on the sides of the two corners down, but not all the way to the bottom tip.
6. Fold the upper tip of the remaining part of the folded "envelope" along the two folded sides.
7. Fold the paper in half.
8. Fold the wing down along the bottom edge.
9. Repeat step 8 on the other side.
10. Straighten the wings, and you've finished!