- blank paper
- Large black construction paper (22" x 25")
- measuring tape (optional)
- First you will need a 22" x 25" peice of black construction paper.
- Lay the contruction paper flat on a table and tape all corners down with any kind of tape (scotch tape recommended).
- Draw out the characters you want on your blank paper.
- Draw some more pictures of the charcter in various positons (like a running or standing position).
- Cut out all the characters you want then set them aside.
- If you want you can cut out thin strips of paper that can be your ground.
- Set up your scene by placing down the ground. Position it at the bottom of the frame.
- Put your characters down in the starting positions you want them to be in.
- To animate your character move them a little bit every time you take a picture.
- If you want you can use your characters other poses and swap them out with the character on the construction paper to make them walk,run,etc.