Step 2: Starting: the barrel
I prefer starting with the barrel, then the slide, handle and as last the trigger and trigger guard. Of course you can do it different, but i will explain it in this way in this Instructable
1,2,3. Print your template, I also prefer printing the instruction paper, since that will let me make it without my pc on too.
4,5,6,7. start cutting out part one,
8. Oh no! My glue bottle is all filled with dried glue! What should i do?
9. Just grab your tweezers, and start pulling it off, should not be that hard!
10. There, all clean again!
11. Apply glue on the nessecary flaps.
12. Now use your tweezers to hold them firmly together, untill the glue is hard enough to hold itself. I suggest using tweezers, so you wont get glue on your fingers/hands too much. And also this barrel part was too small for me to hold together, so i had to use tweezers here.
13. Glued together. but we still have diffrent bits to glue together!
14. now we go glue these two together!
15. and there we go, glued and dry!