Step 1: Supplies
Step 2: Squared Paper
2. Cut off the extra piece that is not part of the triangle.
3. You should now have a squared paper.
Step 3: Cut
2. Cut on the side of the triangle.
3. Then cut on the other side, cutting equally as your first cut.
4. Repeat steps 3 and 4 next to the cuts you have already made.
Step 4: Tape Together
2. Grab the corners of the center square and tape together.
2. Turn the paper over and grab the corners of the next squares, then tape together.
3. Repeat step 2 for the last piece of strips.
4. You should end up with a spiral like the one in the picture above.