1/4 teaspoon salt
-Big mixing bowl
-1 teaspoon of sugar
-1 set dry yeast
-1 cup of hot water
-2 3/4 cups of all-purpose flour
-3 1/2 teaspoons olive oil
-your favorite veggies diced
-Mozzarella or sharp cheddar cheese
-Combine the two ingredients until apaste form appears.
- As the dough starts to form, combine 1 ½ tablespoons of olive oil.
Add the dough to the surface as you knead your dough into a ball shape.
-Make sure the bowl is entirely covered with olive oil so the dough could blend completely.
-Cover the top of the bowl with saran wrap for about forty minutes.
- The dough should rise, as it is cooling in the bowl.
- carefully place the flattened dough onto a round pizza pan
- Add cheese on top of the pizza sauce, and any veggies you prefer.
- After you take it out, wait for it to cool down
- ENJOY !