Please vote for me in the shopbot challenge!!
Step 1: Supplies
•A shoe box
•A magnifying glass (this was the only thing I had to buy and it only cost a
•Hot glue gun
Step 2: Prepare the Box
Step 5: Build a Stand for Your iPod/iPhone
Step 6: Use it!
• If the screen appears dim turn the brightness to the highest setting on your iPod/iPhone.
• If it still appears dim try going into a room with no windows and turn the lights off so it is completely dark.
• To get a bigger picture move the projector further away from whatever it is projecting on.
• To improve the quality project your image onto a white wall or projector screen so it will show up better if you don’t have either then you can easily make one by taping white paper to a cardboard box.
• If the screen is projected upside down turn the iPod/iPhone upside down in the box.
Thanks for viewing!