With Instructables you can share what you make with the world and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
share what you made with text, photos, video, and files
gather your favorite instructables together
Before we start lets gather the following materials: Old T-shirt Scissors Pen Book Lanyard Ring of a key chain
1) Place the old T-shirt on a flat surface (smooth out the wrinkles). Then place the book on top of the old T-shirt and trace the book with a pen.
2) Use the scissors to cut along the outlined area.
3) Set the scraps remaining from the old T-shirt aside (you won't be using them). Fold the square shaped fabric in half and cut two slits parallel to ...
4) Take the Lanyard and cut the end (the part that's merged together) off.
5) Cut a square at one end of the Lanyard.
6) Put the ring of the key chain on the end of the lanyard with the square cut.
7) Weave the Lanyard through the parallel slits.
8) Tie a knot at the end of the lanyard closest to the old T-shirt.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
Prototype Hover Platformby ScitechWA
Tootophone Sax and Trumpetby Thinkenstein
Get IR Keypad Value by Linker infrared receiver on pcDuinoby Yanny Guo
mini sax decorby dbrenek
How to play the Alto Saxophoneby max596789
Pipe Cleaner Flowersby macdog360
Basic Alto Saxophone (could be applied to tenner, barritone, ect.) Guideby waverider894
Create a Peace Sign from Pipe Cleaner!by a_lang
Snowflake pattern Gift Wrapby Susan Cirigliano
Pipe Cleaner LED Christmas Decorationsby vanweb
Download our new apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »