With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
Before we start lets gather the following materials: Old T-shirt Scissors Pen Book Lanyard Ring of a key chain
1) Place the old T-shirt on a flat surface (smooth out the wrinkles). Then place the book on top of the old T-shirt and trace the book with a pen.
2) Use the scissors to cut along the outlined area.
3) Set the scraps remaining from the old T-shirt aside (you won't be using them). Fold the square shaped fabric in half and cut two slits parallel to ...
4) Take the Lanyard and cut the end (the part that's merged together) off.
5) Cut a square at one end of the Lanyard.
6) Put the ring of the key chain on the end of the lanyard with the square cut.
7) Weave the Lanyard through the parallel slits.
8) Tie a knot at the end of the lanyard closest to the old T-shirt.
We have a be nice comment policy. Please be positive and constructive.
We noticed you attached photosto your comment.
Prototype Hover Platformby ScitechWA
Tootophone Sax and Trumpetby Thinkenstein
Get IR Keypad Value by Linker infrared receiver on pcDuinoby Yanny Guo
mini sax decorby dbrenek
Basic Alto Saxophone (could be applied to tenner, barritone, ect.) Guideby waverider894
Sexy Sax Man Costumeby Carleyy
Refill Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner for $1.00by FIXA
How to fix a broken TVby ATP24
Music Accessoriesby bcallahan1
Knife Making: Anglo Saxon Saxby charlesian2000
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
By clicking "Create Account" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member? Login »
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.