Skill Level: Easy
Time to Complete: 30-60 minutes
Step 1: Materials and Tools Needed
(1) 10 foot section of 2" PVC pipe
(2) 2" inside diameter PVC couplings
(2) Glass bottles
Miter saw or handsaw made for cutting plastic
PCV joint compound
Step 8: Set Up
• Each player must have a drink in his or hand at all times
• Poles must be 40 feet apart, but can be moved close if felt necessary
• Each team stands behind one of the poles
• A bottle must be freely placed upon the pole so that if it hit, it can fall to the ground.
Step 9: Game Play
• Teams must stand behind fault line. (See court diagram for reference)
• Team must wait for Frisbee to completely pass the pole before catching it.
• You must catch the Frisbee to avoid losing 1 point, unless the Frisbee is deemed uncatchable
• Throws that are deemed uncatchable or outside the catching area are not awarded a point.
• If the bottle is hit, 1 point is automatically awarded to the throwing team
• If the bottle hits the ground, 1 point is awarded to the throwing team
• If the Frisbee hits the pole, and is not caught, but the bottle remains, 1 point is awarded to the throwing team
• If everything is dropped, besides the drink in hand, 4 points will be awarded.
• Players must have a drink in their hands at all times. If a player does not have a drink , or the drink is dropped, 2 points will be awarded to the opposite team
• Game is played to 21 points, with a win by 2 points.
Step 10: Scoring
• Bottle hit = 1 point
• Bottle hit ground = 1 point
• Frisbee hits pole and is not caught, but bottle stays = 2 point
• Bottle hit and everything drops (not including drink) = 4 points
• No drink or dropped drink = 2 points
Step 11: Warnings
The game of beersbee does not need to be played with an alcoholic beverage. Any beverage will suffice.
If you do choose to consume alcoholic beverage, DRINK RESPONSIBLY!