1. two pillows
2. three large sheets.
3. a thick comfy blanket
4. two pillows from a couch.
5. four small pillow covers
Optional: stuffed animals, books, flashlights, board games.
Okay now that we know we need that stuff, lets begin!
Step 1: Slide the Sheet
Step 2: Make the Ceiling
1. Take two hangers and place them at them each at the top of the doors. You can seal them in place with a nail or a piece of duct tape.
2. Make sure the blanket is tied properly. And make sure its tight because if it is not, it will easily fall down afterwards.
it should now look like this:
Step 3: Slide the Doors
Step 4: Push the Ceiling Up
Step 5: Place the Blanket
Step 6: Decorate!
Step 7: Hang the Entrance
1. take your first sheet and tie it to the right hanger. then, using the same sheet, tie it to the other hanger on the left.
2. using your last sheet, tie it to the left hanger and spread the bottom messily across the floor.
it should look like this:
Step 8: Final Steps
1. take one of your pillow covers and place it inside of the fort, kind of like a carpet.
2. Place another pillow cover outside the fort, like a welcome mat.
3. Place the two couch pillows on each side of the doors, then place the last two pillow covers on the top of them.
4. And guess what? Your all finished!
congratulations! you now have yourself a simple closet fort to hang out in. don't forget to favorite this instructable and vote for it in the contest! Enjoy your fort!! :)