Step 1: Making the Coil
- No. of coils is appoximately 7 coils. (you can trial and error)
- Only remove 1 side of the wire (on both ends), so that it acts like a commutator
Step 2: Making the Holder for the Coil
- make sure the loop is hanging down, to ensure contact between the expose srea of the copper wire.
- I am using aonly a 2V dry fitt battery.
Step 3: Magnet
2. Make sure the coil is near enough to experience the field.
*You can see the coil attracted to the magnet.
3. Turn the handle of the coil to start rotation.