- First open up flash 5
- Then make a basic character using the paint tools to the left.
- Go up to insert and then select Keyframe to take your first frame.
- Move your character slightly bit by bit the way you want to, takeing frames with each movement.
- Use the onionskin tool to know what position your character was in the previous frame.
- Use many colors to make your video more colorful.
- If you want to make a vehicle with moveable wheels then make 2 wheels, separate from the vehicle.
- Then place them right under the vehicle and move both wheels slightly in the direction of where the vehicle is going with the free transform tool, in each frame.