Today i had designed a simple microphone for your computer and it just performs as the common mic you buy in 10 $ for an it store! it's very very cheap and need less hard work and it's cost will may reach to only 10 $ or 100 indian rupees its very handy and it has a stand also and when you are in performing mood you can fold the stand (as seen in picture no. 2) and just sing whatever you want!
Step 1: Stuff You Need
All things you need are :
1. a small plastic bottle as shown in fig no. 01 . use a thin plastic bottle or whatever it can be called.you can use any other type of container as per you availability cause you don't need much space cause the mic is small (i am considered about the main mic component )
2. a junk piece of a simple spectacles with a metal frame ( you are actually going to use the fold-able mechanism of a spec! for making it for the stand.)you can see it's detached picture in fig. 3
3. a microphone as shown in fig 2. (it's a simple microphone with two terminals). you can see its back for determining the positive and the negative terminal or you can ask the supplier who gave you this microphone.
4. you need a lead 3.5 mm lead you can easily remove it from you old microphone or headphones ! as shown in fig.04
5. a long wire as per your need !
6. And a base you should use a heavy base and i had used a telephone button and inserted a clay mud in it so it becomes heavy you can use a plastic cube as in fig no. 05 but use only a plastic cube!
7. you need three metal rods of very small radius.as shown in fig no. 5
8. that's all you need