Today i had designed a simple microphone for your computer and it just performs as the common mic you buy in 10 $ for an it store! it's very very cheap and need less hard work and it's cost will may reach to only 10 $ or 100 indian rupees its very handy and it has a stand also and when you are in performing mood you can fold the stand (as seen in picture no. 2) and just sing whatever you want!
Step 1: Stuff You Need
1. a small plastic bottle as shown in fig no. 01 . use a thin plastic bottle or whatever it can be called.you can use any other type of container as per you availability cause you don't need much space cause the mic is small (i am considered about the main mic component )
2. a junk piece of a simple spectacles with a metal frame ( you are actually going to use the fold-able mechanism of a spec! for making it for the stand.)you can see it's detached picture in fig. 3
3. a microphone as shown in fig 2. (it's a simple microphone with two terminals). you can see its back for determining the positive and the negative terminal or you can ask the supplier who gave you this microphone.
4. you need a lead 3.5 mm lead you can easily remove it from you old microphone or headphones ! as shown in fig.04
5. a long wire as per your need !
6. And a base you should use a heavy base and i had used a telephone button and inserted a clay mud in it so it becomes heavy you can use a plastic cube as in fig no. 05 but use only a plastic cube!
7. you need three metal rods of very small radius.as shown in fig no. 5
8. that's all you need
Step 2: Steps to Build!
2. This time connect the two wires from the lead to a long wire or if the wire of lead is long enough then leave this step.
3. Just make a hole in the back cap of the container and insert the wire in it as like as in fig. 1
4. Now connect the colored wire with the positive terminal of the microphone and the golden one with the negative terminal .
5. Then make a number of holes in the front of the container . it's for the sound to come in. as shown in fig 2.
6. Just close the cap with the microphone and now your microphone is safe and ready you can test it test it .
7. Now you've got a working mic and you can also use it without stand and if you want to make a stand follow next steps you can see the semi-finished product in fig no.4. Note: you can easily use it without stand it will not decrease it's performance in any way!
8. Now comes the hot part ! Now light a candle and make the moving part of the detached part of the spectacle hot (as shown in fig 05)and then place the hot metal on the plastic then it will melt the plastic an get sticked (as shown in fig no. 06).
9. Just make the other side hot and insert it in the plastic base so the plastic melts and stick with the rod. as shown in fig 01.
10. Now take three metal sticks and stick them by making them hot to the base for more support for more support.(as shown in fig 01.)
11. Now you have got the complete stand mic made by you. it's easy! for more support mail me at email@example.com. thanks for wasting your time!
Step 3: The Finished Product
Comment like and Share.