I was experimenting with my paracord and was quite pleased with what I had created; so I decided to make an instructable on it. I will be showing you how to make a simple paracord keyring using the cobra stitch and only one piece of cord.
Step 1: What you will need
You will be needing:
- Some paracord. 2 metres if you want to make the fatter version of the keyring, only I metre if you want to make the thinner one. This does not have to be exact; just use the length of your outstreched arm to the end of your nose.
- Some good quality scissors. Paracord can be quite difficult to cut through, so use good scissors.
- A lighter or some matches. You will need to burn the ends of the cord to make sure it stays neat.
- Some thing to unpick with. I just used a bottle stopper with a cat on it. Does the job great.
- A peg. Not entirely nessasary but good to use If you are a begginer.
- An empty key ring. You can just pull one of these off an old keychain in you want.