Throughout this tutorial I will be showing you how to make the Single Color Baby Cobra Survival Bracelet. What does that mean! Well on my website over at www.ParaVival.com it's our version of the standard solomon bar style survival bracelet.
View a easier-to-navigate version on my personal site here: http://www.paravival.com/how-tos/bracelets/one-color-cobra
Hope you like my Instructable and be sure to check out my others!
Also find me on Facebook to check out my latest projects and blog posts: https://www.facebook.com/ParaVival
Step 1: What You'll Need
- Paracord ( around 10 feet )
- Tape Measure/Ruler
- Side release buckle
Step 2: Measuring Your Wrist.
2. With a marker, make a line directly across the strings/ropes. See next image below for example.
3. I’ve darkened the lines in a photo editing software so you can see an example in part 3 of the diagram.
4. Now straighten out your string/rope and measure from mark to mark. I drew lines on the piece of paper underneath to help show my marks. In this particular demonstration, my wrist is an 8" wrist.
Step 3: Cutting and Melting Ends
1. With your lighter, apply the flame for about 3-4 seconds rotating the cord to get an even burn.
2. Once the end is beginning to melt with your fingertips or some pliers squeeze down so it becomes somewhat flat. This will help you when threading your cord through your buckles.