Sorry that many of my images are blurry, I was really snapping pictures quickly while doing the project and I wasn't paying too much attention.
Step 1: Tools and materials
- Drill and drill press
- Framing square
- Tape measure
- 1 meter long aluminum picket. Normally used as part of an outdoor deck railing.
- 3 pieces of light wood of various sizes. I took apart a box that used to contain 6 bottles of wine.
- Several different nuts, bolts, washers and L-Brackets.
- One large L-Bracket to hold the camera.
- Straps or "webbing"
- A clip for closing the belt portion
- Rubber washer for protecting the camera from getting scratched
- A bolt of the right size to hold your camera in place
- Needle and thread