today i am showing you how to make a soldering iron from a 6v battery.
this is the easier way and the safest method ! it gets hot up-to 60 degree C in only 10 seconds.
here is the picture of it! i consist of two wires + and - .
the blue and yellow stuff is your soldering iron and the black wire is the negative terminal.
it's whole cost is only 6 or 7 dollars depending on the cost of battery! and if you have a 6 or more volts battery then the expense will be reduced to only 4 dollars or 20 indian rupees! it's very very affordable!
Step 1: Stuff you need
1. A Pencil. ( a common HB pencil. you have to remove it's wooden casing and take out a long graphite from it. )
2. A sketch pen . ( cut it half )
3. An hollow iron tube . ( the iron tube should be selected in a manner that the graphite lead can be easily inserted and can hold it tightly. )
4. Two long wires ( you can increase or decrease it's length as per your need or availability. And the wire slould be thick enough 0.75mm so that it can hold the current passing from it.)
5. a 6 or 12 volt battery ( a 6 volts battery is good enough to make this but don't use any direct power supply it will decrease it's performance. )
6 . A good quality paper. ( don't use a magazine paper use a simple rough and good quality paper like a times news paper. )
5. tools pliers , tapes ( it's good to use a head resistant tape. ) , a pair scissors.
Caution : Don't dare in your dreams to connect it from a common household 220volts ac or dc supply. if you will try to do this i am not responsible for your death!