After this you should have no problems making your own Instructable. If you do, feel free to leave a comment below!
All right, let's get Instructablizing!
Step 1: Video and files
Step 2: Getting Started
- Click the "submit" button that's always on the top right of the screen.
- Click the "Get Started" button for the Step-by-Step option
Step 3: Title and description
For the title:
- Make the title as descriptive as you can with as few words as you can
- Try saying it out loud and see if it describes your project
- Even better, try saying it to someone else
- You have more room to explain what's going to be happening here, but I like to keep this short and to the point as well.
- Convince readers that they want to read the whole Instructable
- How would you tell a friend about your project in 30 seconds or less?