Introduction: How to Make a Stop Motion Video on a Nintendo 3DS
making a stop motion video on a Nintendo 3DS is simple and fun.
Step 1: Idea
think about what you want your stop motion video to be about
Step 2: Build Your Scene
set up your stage and actors
Step 3: Camera and Options
1. select the Nintendo 3DS camera from the home menu
2. select the video camera option from the top of the touch screen
3.select the options menu from the lower right of the touch screen
4. select the stop motion mode
5. press A to shoot, or just press shoot on the touch screen
Step 4: Making a Stop Motion Video
press A to take a picture of the target, and then move the object slightly and take another picture. and keep going back and forward through theses steps. (the less you move it each time the more smooth your video will be)
Step 5: Save,play, and Edit
2. then buch back
3. then push close
4. next push view photos/video
5. select your video to play it and to open the video options
6. push edit to choose what speed you want your video to play at
7. drag the square left to make it go slower, and drag it right to make it go faster
8. push save frame to save the video at that speed setting.
you now know the basics to makeing amazing stop motion videos on your Nintendo 3DS
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.