This project is not an original idea by me, but it is my version of surfmonkeycoconut.
Caution: This project requires drilling glass and spray paint, please utilize a N95 mask or better to protect your lungs, I am not responsible for any injury you can cause to your self.
Step 1: Tools and Materials
* 1/2 inch black hose (purchased in home depot)
* Standard fish tank air line (purchased at petsmart also available at walmart and many other stores)
* Standard fish tank dual line air pump (purchased at petsmart also available at walmart)
* Standard drill
* 3/4 inch glass drill bit (purchased at home depot)
* Black primer spray paint
* Gloss white spray paint
* 1/2 inch rubber grommet (purchased at electrical isle in home depot)
* 24 Oz spaghetti glass jar (purchased at supermarket)
* Net bath sponge (bath luffa bought at supermarket)
* Pebbles used for lucky bamboo plant (bout at dollar store also available in Ikea)
* Miracle grow liquid feed (bought at home depot)
* Hot glue gun