This tutorial explain how to paint a wooden sword and make it have a reallistic effect.
Step 1: Materials and sword
- The sword (in this case it's made of wood, but can be of another material).
- A can of silver Spray Paint
- Old brushes (preferably not thick ones).
- 1 bottle of black acrylic paint
- 1 bottle of silver acrylic paint
- Transparent enamel
Step 2: Let's get started!
When finished, let dry.
Step 3: Mix the paint
Step 4: Grab paint
Step 5: Paint
Fig.1: First press the brush with paint in the darkest place.
Fig.2: Drag the brush dropping a bit, from the darkest places to where it must look brighter.
This begins to look more real because of the effects of use. (Fig. 3)
* If you have holes or deeper areas, it is the same but from the inside out.