-Baggy black pants
-black long sleeve t shirt
- black shoes (kung fu shoes look really good if possible)
- dark fabric (preferably brown)
- plastic hockey mask
-thin wood plank
-see-through black fabric
-sand paper or dremel
-primer or gesso
Step 1: Clothing
-Wear all the black clothing: Pants, tshirt, black shoes, black socks, gloves, balaclava
- The blue spirit has forearm bands, biceps bands, a belt, and shin covers.
- If you can sew, just make tubes for the forearms and shins. If you can't, safety pins work as well.
Step 2: Mask: Assembly + Bondo
1. Take some cardboard and cut out the extra shapes for the blue spirit mask. it has 7 face/ head pieces: a V for eye brows, 2 eye sockets, 2 cheek pieces, and 2 fangs.
2. Once you have the cardboard pieces cut out, glue them all directly onto the mask. You may want to consider thickening the two cheeks and the crown on the head with 2 layers of cardboard instead of just 1 layer. (pic 1)
3. Cover the whole thing in bondo, Keep sanding and adding bondo until you get the right shape of everything. a dremel is very very helpful at this time. (pic 2)
Step 3: Mask: Primer and Paint + Fabric
1. Once completed, primer the entire mask. (pic 1)
2. Dry and paint the designated colors (pic 2)
1. Now, take your grey fabric and cut it into three strips. Glue two on the sides and one on the crown of the mask. Tie all three together (pic 3)
2. Now take your black see-through fabric and glue in sections for the eyes and mouth on the inside of the mask (pic 3)
3. You should be able to see and breathe out of the mask now (pic 4)