Step 1: Steps 1 & 2
- Digital Camara
- Tripod (optional)
- Computer (with Photoshop)
1. Pick a location to carry out your scene.
2. Place your tripod on a safe and secure location, where you are sure it will not move.
- (if not using a tripod place camara on a flat area, and try not to move it between pictures taken.)
Step 2: Step 3
- Place yourself and/or other people in different locations for each picture taken.
Step 3: Step 4
Step 4: Step 5
- THink about location, overlapping, among other things.
Step 5: Step 6 & 7
7. Take one of the pictures as your base (meaning that you will use it as your back layer).
Step 6: Step 8
- (include shadows created by the person)
Step 7: Step 9
- the picture will be pasted on a separate layer, move the area to the corresponding location, so that the surroundings fit appropriately.
Step 8: Step 10
- Try to avoid overlapping pictures.
Step 9: Step 11
- Place it as your Facebook profile, background, or screensaver, or whatever you want to do with it.