Introduction: How to Make an Omnipresent Photograph
Step 1: Steps 1 & 2
- Digital Camara
- Tripod (optional)
- Computer (with Photoshop)
1. Pick a location to carry out your scene.
2. Place your tripod on a safe and secure location, where you are sure it will not move.
- (if not using a tripod place camara on a flat area, and try not to move it between pictures taken.)
Step 2: Step 3
3. Put the camara in timer mode or have another person take the pictures for you.
- Place yourself and/or other people in different locations for each picture taken.
Step 3: Step 4
4. Download the pictures to the computer.
Step 4: Step 5
5. Chose the best shots that would work together.
- THink about location, overlapping, among other things.
Step 5: Step 6 & 7
6. Open each picture in Photoshop, all in different Tabs.
7. Take one of the pictures as your base (meaning that you will use it as your back layer).
Step 6: Step 8
8. Go to another Tab, with a different picture, and with the "Lasso Tool (L)" (in the tool box) select the area around the person.
- (include shadows created by the person)
Step 7: Step 9
9. Copy the selected area and paste it on the base picture.
- the picture will be pasted on a separate layer, move the area to the corresponding location, so that the surroundings fit appropriately.
Step 8: Step 10
10. Do the same for all the pictures you want to include on the base picture.
- Try to avoid overlapping pictures.
Step 9: Step 11
11. Save the Base Picture with all the additional layers as a .JPG file.
- Place it as your Facebook profile, background, or screensaver, or whatever you want to do with it.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.