Step 1: Materials
Step 2: Measure, Cut, and Tie
2. Tie the yarn together. Double knot to make the knot bigger.
Step 3: Braid
If you don't know how to braid:
1. Take the left piece of yarn and pull it over the middle piece. You are essentially switching the middle and left piece.
2. Take the right piece and pull it over the new middle piece (the one that was on the originally on the left)
3.Keep repeating until you reach the bottom
4.Double knot again when you are done
Step 4: Finishing Up (that Was Fast, Right?)
2. Cut two pieces of yarn. Thread would work to if you wanted it to be less noticeable but it isn't as strong.
3. Use those two pieces of yarn (or thread, whatever floats your boat) to tie knots on the overlapping area.
4. Trim the knots.
5. Pull those knots toward the edges (the double knots you made earlier).