With Arduino is really possible to make complex projects, particularly through the use of the Internet, you can use it through the various Shield available for the micro-controller. In this article, we will see how to make a professional alarm system with Arduino.
This system will be able to record every movement that is detected in the house and will be saved in a database, which can be accessed remotely from any device, using a simple browser, or dedicated applications.
Requirements for the
· 1x Arduino Mega
· 1 x Ethernet Shield
· n x Arduino Uno
· n x Wireless 433 MHz kit
· n + 1 x PIR sensor
· PC/Raspberry Pi
· MySQL Connector for Arduino https://launchpad.net/mysql-arduino
· Wireless 433 MHz VirtualWire Library https://github.com/bosgood/arduino-playground/tree/master/lib/VirtualWire
· Wireless data send library http://bayesianadventures.wordpress.com/2013/09/20/arduino-rf-communications-data-encoder-for-virtualwire/
· Webduino library https://github.com/sirleech/Webduino
· My code for my from my gitub repo https://github.com/jackbell16/Arduino_System_Alarm