Step 4: More Learning Ideas
Optional: You can open the flaps and add sentences.
- Matt the fat rat sat on a mat. As he sat he pat his bat.
- Gran and Dan ran to the van to get a pan.
- Rap, tap, tap, clap your lap.
Or you can write a group of similar words to practice together:
- ap, cap, gap, lap, map, nap, rap, sap, tap, clap, etc.
- at, bat, cat, hat, fat, mat, nat, pat, rat, sat, tat, chat, flat, etc.
- ad, bad, dad, had, lad, mad, pad, sad, tad, glad, brad, etc.
- an, can, Jan, fan, man, pan, nan, ran, van, gran, plan, etc.