Preparation Time: 10-15 mins
Cooking Time : 10-15 mins
Step 1: Ingredients
Step 2: Preparation
2. Chop two pieces of garlic, green onion, cilantro and preserved mustard stems. Depends on how much you like those, you can decide the amount. Personally I love garlic and cilantro, I would always put a little bit more of those two ingredients.
Step 3: Cooking
1. Put garlic and 1-2 tbsp broad bean sauce, 3 tsp sesame oil and 1 tsp oyster flavored sauce in a decent size pan
2. Mix them and let it cook about 90 seconds on medium heat
3. Add tofu to the pan, carefully stir (because they are soft, you don't want to mash them) for about 8-10 mins until the toful is perfectly mixed with the sauce
4. Now add green onion and preserved mustard stems, stir for 30 seconds. Make sure everything mix well
5. Lastly, garnish with chopped cilantro and serve hot
Now spicy mapo tofu is ready savor!! Hope you will like it :)
Thank you for your visit, if you have any question, feel free to let me know and I will be happy to answer you!