Step 1: Tools
- a glass cup
- mixing bowl
- Popsicle sticks
- measuring cup
Set oven to 350 cook for 10-12 minutes
Step 2: Ingredients
You will need:
- one box of cake mix
- cup of creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup of water
- candy (I used m&m's)
- 2 eggs
Step 3: What You Mix Together First
The last picture is what it should look like when you have mixed all the ingredients.
Step 4: Preparing the Cookies
- First you will grab some of the mix and make it in to a ball, and put it on the cookie sheet.
- Then you will grab butter and put it on the bottom of the glass cup and dip the cup into the bowl of sugar
- When you get sugar on the cup flatten the cookies with the cup
- When your done that grab a Popsicle stick and put it in the end of the cookie. Make sure it's enough to hold the cookie.
Step 5: Changing the Colour of the Icing
Step 6: When Cookies Are Done & With Icing and Candy on Them
Before you add the icing and the candy, make sure that the cookies are done. Let them sit for 5 minutes before you add the icing. Make sure you add the candy before the icing gets hard.