- Be careful with the knife when removing the ice from the glove (children should be supervised for step 4).
- Watch out when opening tonic water, it can be very fizzy and will spray everywhere if opened too fast.
The ingredients that you will be needing:
3 1L bottles of tonic water
2L of water
2L bottle of sierra mist
2 packets of powdered propel drink.
1 packet of crystal light
1 large bowl or cooler
1 serving spoon
For the floating hand in the punch(optional):
1 baking tray
1 powder-free glove
1 1/2 cups of flat tonic water
1 sharp knife
Step 1: (Optional: Skip to Step 4 to Continue Without a Frozen Hand)
-Fill the glove with 1 1/2 cups of tonic water.
-Remove all the air out of the glove if possible and tie it off with a rubber band.
Step 2: Freezing the Hand
Step 3: Removing the Frozen Tonic Water
- Carefully remove the glove from the ice by cutting away the vinyl from the hand. (Further instructions for the frozen hand continued on step 8)
Step 4: Measuring the Ingredients
2L of tonic water (the bottles come in 1L containers, there is no need to measure these)
2L of water
1L of sierra mist
1 packet of powdered crystal light
2 packets of powdered propel zero
Step 5: Dry Ingredients
Step 6: Wet Ingredients
Step 7: Mix
Step 8: Frozen Hand in the Bowl
- If you choose not to make frozen hand continue to the final step!
Step 9: Serving Your Punch to the Guests
- Place under a well lit black light to receive the full glowing effect!