Step 1: What you need
- A hair clip like the ones in the picture
- A hot glue gun
- Ribbon (In this instructable I used two different types)
- Felt or some other kind of cloth of your choosing
- Tulle (also called netting) of any color
- Duct tape (yes, duct tape!)
- Some sort of ploy-fiberfill (not shown)
Step 2: Thin ribbon hair bow
Cut a piece of ribbon roughly 4 inches long. Then fold it in half to find the center. Now fold the ends into the center as shown in the 3rd and 4th pictures. Have it so that a little bit sticks off the edge like in the 5th picture.
Next, cut a long piece of ribbon and tie it around the middle of the not-quite-a-bow piece of ribbon. Once you tie it it is a nice hair bow!
We cant put a clip on it because it's so small. So tie it in your hair with the long piece of ribbon you tied in the middle of it.
Step 3: Thick ribbon hair bow
Cut roughly 10 inches of your ribbon and make a bow shape like in the thin ribbon bow. But instead of just tieing it you will need to hot glue it where the ribbons cross. Then after you hot glue it, tie another piece of ribbon around the middle.
Not take the hair clip and glue it onto the bow!
There you have it! Another hair bow!