There are just five simple steps to get started:
1. Update your video drivers
2. Register at http://www.compute4cash.com
3. Download the Compute4Cash client
4. Enter your account name in the configuration file
5. Run the program in the background and watch the money accrue
Step 1: Update video drivers
For ATI/AMD video cards: http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx
For nVidia video cards: http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
In order to use the Compute4Cash client you also need the latest VC++ package from Microsoft: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/en/details.aspx?FamilyID=a7b7a05e-6de6-4d3a-a423-37bf0912db84
After installing these packages you will need to restart your computer to finalize the installation.
Step 2: Download the Client
Step 3: Configure the client
Open the Compute4Cash.ini file with notepad and on the line that says "ACCOUNT=" remove the default value and replace it with the account name you created on the Compute4Cash website. Then save and close this file and move on to the next step.