Introduction: How to Make Origami Whale
Here’s a very easy origami Whale that can be made by ery small kids themselves. You can decorate it after completing folding work.
Time : 5 mins
Level : Beginner
Origami paper standard size (6” x 6’)
Black colored pen
Step 1: Making Whale Body -I
1. Take a origami paper with its textured or coloured side facing away from you.
2. Fold the top and the bottom corners to the center line.
Step 2: Making Whale Body -III
3. Fold the left tip inside.
4. Now fold the paper in half.
5. Fold the tip backwards for tail.
6. Draw an eye and the whale is ready.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.