Children should work with a responsible adult to help you with your project!
- Screen (such as screen from an old screen door) or Fabric (water should be able to pass through the fabric easily)
- (1) Old Picture Frame
- Duct Tape
- Material you want to make paper out of: construction paper, tissue paper, egg cartons, etc. - experiment with different materials
- Optional : Sink or large pan, Food dye, Seeds, Glitter.... and anything else you want to add to your paper
Step 1: Creating your pulp
2. Add the pieces to the blender.
3. Add water to the blender - two parts water for every one part of material; this measurement may differ depending on the material you use.
4. Blend until the mixture reaches an even consistency (you don’t want any large chunks).
Blending time will vary depending on the type of material you are using.
5. You now have paper pulp. Pour the pulp into buckets (make sure to label them if you are trying out different materials).
6. Mix any optional materials (glitter, etc.) into the pulp.