• One can make his/her own speakers without buying expensive ones from the electronics store. Just look for old desktop or stereo speakers (preferrably with a diameter of approx. 2.5 inches).
• The speakers can be utilized either indoors or outdoors due to its compact size and ease of use.
Step 1: STEP 1
• Gather the following materials:
1. two (2) small speakers (with a diameter of approximately 2.5 inches) attached to a 3.5mm jack
2. wire cutter
5. small Phillips screwdriver
6. two (2) identical PET bottles with a diameter of 2.5 inches on their widest inner area on the top halves