Introduction: How to Make Tacos
1. Get the pan out.
2. Measure 2 cups of water and pour into pan.
3. Put pan on stove.
4. Get 1lb of ground beef out.
5. Open package and put in pan.
6. Mash up the meat.
7. Let meat cook till light brown.
8. Add 1 teaspoon of garlic salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper to the pan.
9. Add 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin to the pan.
10. Drain 2/3 of the water from the pan into a strainer.
11. Lay out taco shells on a plate and add the meat to the shells.
12. Cut 1 medium tomato.
13. Add 1 tablespoon of shredded lettuce and 1 tablespoon of tomatoes to each taco.
14. Add shredded cheese to the tacos as much as you need.
15. Finally eat and enjoy your tacos.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.