Semi auto (Strong)
Dual shot (Stronger)
or Single shot (Strongest)
I built it as a sidearm, and it works great.
You can easily turn it into a rifle,
but I didn't have enough knex to add a longer barrel or a stock.
The single shot can put a quarter inch dent in drywall!
It help if you tape the ammo though....
Its semi auto mode isn't quite true semi auto, but it fires at the same rate as one.
You see, it has two triggers, side by side...
Let's get building!
and credit to DJ Radio for the inspiration
(Single and dual shot mode shown in pics)
Step 1: Barrel Part One
1. Build four of these.
2. Clip them onto a yellow rod.
3. Build this.
4. Put them together here.
5.What you should have
The yellow rod might slide out, but just keep it there for now.
Step 2: Barrel Part Two
1. Build these. The color of the pieces doesn't matter.....
2/3/4: Connect them onto a yellow rod then clip a blue rod on the other end.
Step 3: Completing the Barrel
1. Clip the yellow rod and onto the snowflakes, and a blue rod onto the yellows.
2. Build ten of these.....
3/4 .Clip them on like so... 3 on one side, 2 on the other.
5. Do the same here.....
Now put this aside, and lets work on the handle!
Step 4: The layers
1. Build/get all of these.
2/3.Put them in this order
4. Clip them together here.
Step 5: The handle and triggers
2. Add a blue rod to hold it together.
3. Add a tan lock and white rod in with the triggers....
4. What you should have after you add another blue rod.