Introduction: How to Make the Best of Custard Apple Fruit?
The custard apple fruit is an exquisite fruit that is not only easy to find and easy to eat but also full of health benefits. The fruit is pulpy from within and looks like a clustered lobes from the outside. The outer skin, pulpy flesh and even the seed provide benefits to the human body. Some of the benefits are:
1. Healthy Skin, Hair and Teeth
2. Helps gain weight
3. Helps develop the foetus
4. Prevents Asthma
5. Prevents Heart Attacks
6. Aids Digestion
7. Excellent for Diabetics
8. Controls Blood Pressure
9. Reduces Cholesterol
10. Treating Anemia
Well, not only does this fruit have various health benefits but it can also be consumed in various ways. The pulp is very tasty and is used to make various kinds of dishes. Hence, you can have it in any of the ways which suit you.
1. Raw: The fruit is easily breakable and the pulp can be scooped out and eaten. In its raw form, it is most beneficial.
2. Milkshake: Make a milkshake of custard apple and drink it. Not only is this healthy, but it is also heavy and makes almost a full meal.
3. Pie: Use the pulp of custard apple to make a pie and savour the delicious taste.
4. Ice cream: Custard apple ice creams are easy to make and irresistible to eat.
5. Phirnee: Made of rice, milk and custard apple, this Phirnee will not only provide people around you with better health but also help you gain brownie points in parties!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.