It's easy to make, yummy, spicy and filling. Great for a hot meal on a cold day. :D
It's also pretty healthy for you because it's made from all fresh ingredients. Yay!
Step 1: What you'll need!
- 2 jalapenos
- about a pound of tomatoes - 3 medium ones, 7-8 small ones, or a 14 oz. can of diced tomatoes.
- one onion
- garlic to taste, I used 5 cloves.
- chicken stock - 2 to 6 cups.
- 2-3 chicken breasts or 5-6 tenderloins (skinless, boneless.)
- cumin, chili powder, coriander
- 2 limes
- an avocado (optional)
- 14 oz. can black beans
- 2 tbsp. of veggie/canola oil
- cutting board
- large saucepan with lid
- stirring utensil