With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
For secret Santa this year, team sugru all made each other presents that used sugru - this little Santa LEGO man was made by Ben and instantly became ...
- If you have a red lego body then lucky you! Go to the next step! - We used a red paint pen to create Santa's famous red ...
- All those mince pies have got to go somewhere. - To make the belly take about one third of a minipack of sugru and roll it into ...
- Roll out a little bit of white sugru to form a very thin white sausage. Use this to create the trim of Santa's coat and cuffs. * ...
- Now for the beard...using little pieces of white sugru, start to build up Santa's beard. * TOP TIP - start with the first piece in the middle ...
- Create his hair in the same way you made the beard, . Building it up one piece at a time. Getting smaller as you reach the face.
- Make a loop of string and tie the ends together. Then, using the leftover red sugru, smudge it into part of the string - this will help ...
Create a christmas mobile with twigs and sugruby projectsugru
How to Make Christmas Tree Ornament for Desk Decorationby DasiyD
What is the Best Way to Decorate a Small and Festive Christmas Tree?by n.langham1
How To Make Christmas Tree Cupcakesby thevegetarianbaker
Celebrate Christmas With K'nex This Year!!!by nerfrocketeer
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »