Below you have a list with materials needed. Most of my materials are recycled. So with this project I want to show you that you can make "gold" from trash.
- a 1N4007 diode
- a DPST switch (I get mine from an old lamp)
- a Push button switch
- two capacitors - 220 µF and 400 V (I get mine from CRT screens)
- a nonconducting electricity case (My case is taken from an old recycled device)
- because my case didn't have panel, I've made two panels from the back of two old keyboards
- a jack from an old power supply unit
- a lamp (15 W, 220 V)
- something on you can spool your coil (I use a plastic support from soldering wire with inner diameter 20 mm [don't use something that have the inner diameter bigger than 20 mm because then your magnetizer will not work])
- a cable for your jack (I use an ordinary cable for PC supply), why I use it ? because it can be removed
- copper wire for making a coil (0.6 mm diameter for 800 turns)
If you have made the first version of magnetizer, you can disassemble it and use the coil.Before you start to build this device, you must check if the capacitors are empty. If they aren't empty, you must discharge them.
If you don't know how to do that, you can check it here.