A Live USB is a USB that has a bootable OS (Operating System) on it.
This instructable will help you create one!
(Please bear in mind that this is my first instructable article. Suggestions are welcome!)
Step 1: Preparation
- A 4GB USB Drive (The OS itself is about 2.5GB, which will leave you with plenty of space for your own files)
- A fast internet connection (to download the necessary files)
- A computer that can boot a USB
- Windows XP/Vista/7 (To run the installer)
- A bit of common sense (to put it all together!)