- A rubik's cube (in my case the sudoku version but maybe you want to make one of those?)
- Photoshop CS4 (you can get a trail version here: www.adobe.com/nl/products/photoshop/photoshop/
- if you don't want to use photoshop, paint can also work but it's not coverd in this instructable.
- Self-adhesive lamination sheets.
- A sharp knife
- A metal ruler
- Double sided tape
- Normal tape (optional)
- piece of wood to cut on/ cuttingboard (so you don't ruin your desk)
- scissors (not shown in picture)
Note: Don't worry if you can't use photoshop CS4, were not going to do anything hard with it and the steps are explained using screenshots