With Instructables you can share what you make with the world, and tap into an ever-growing community of creative experts.
How to memorize the Resistor Color Code The reason I came up with this is because in High School and in College they taught us the same offensive ...
0. Think of a black olive. Think of a really big black olive that is about to run you over and squish you. The shape is a 0 ...
1. Does a bear poop in the woods? It sure does!!What color is the bear?Brown.There is one bear and it's brown. In my mind I actually picture the ...
2. Think of cherries. How many are usually on a stem? 2. What color are they? Red
3. Think of 3 oranges. You are juggling 3 oranges. They are dripping all over you as you juggle. There are 3 and the color is orange.
4. Draw a 4 using 4 bananas. A 4 is in four segments and you use 4 yellow bananas to make the shape. You designed a 4 using ...
5. Think of a marijuana plant. There are (pretend) only 5 leaves on a marijuana plant. The color is green. You can also picture yourself getting totally stoned ...
This is my favorite because I grew up in California and would watch the Blue Angels airs show at El Toro Marine base. When the Blue Angels fly ...
7. The shape of a 7 also resembles an axe. Picture a very violent(violet) bloody axe. The shape is 7 and bloody viole(n)t
8. Eight is Greight! You can picture a grey eight. He's trying to eat you. Isn't that Greight?
9. All the girls want a white knight in shining armour to rescue them from the high tower. Picture a white 9 (ninght) riding in on a horse ...
As I stated before, they work for me. It was the first thing I thought of and so it sticks in my brain. Share some of your ideas.I ...
Color Code and Types of Resistorsby Electronics Hub
Resistor Color Code Guideby BooRan
Add Battery Test to a Multimeterby Phil B
HOW TO CALCULATE RESISTOR & CERAMIC CAPACITOR VALUE.by pranjal12
How to read color codes from resistors.by Wanka7a
Join 2 million + to receive instant inspiration in your inbox.
Download our apps!
© 2015 Autodesk, Inc.
Enter the email associated with your account and we will send you your username and a temporary password.
Not a member? Sign Up »
Already a member? Login »
That's a pro feature!
Want to go pro?
First step is to sign up.
By clicking "Sign me up!" you are indicating that you have read and agree to the Terms of service.
Already a member?" Login »