Step 2: Open a bottle of wine with string
1. Push the cork into the bottle of wine with your finger. This will allow you to get the string into the bottle.
2. Tie a knot in the end of the string. Maybe even a double knot.
3. Get the knot into the wine and pass the cork.
4. Pull it up and it might just get the cork out, see photo below.
This method actually didn't work that night, but this one did, but I don't have any pictures.
1. Fold the string in half and put the loop end in the wine pass the cork.
2.Try and loop the string around the cork.
3. Pull gently.