Introduction: How to Overcome Dissertation Stress?
Even the most self-assured student, will be most worried in the prospect of finishing a 10,000 words (plus) dissertation, with very little structured support. The greater part of your academic life, will contain followed teacher's orders, a government approved syllabus, a well researched reading list. So, doing dissertation is to discover areas nobody has done before, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and read and write and create on basis of your own timescales and study structure. In an academic life, dissertation is an independence given to prove your research skills.
You must use a well-structured pattern for completing your dissertation effectively. Writing thesis dissertation involves different processes. They are planning stage, a literature review, research outline development, preparing first draft, further development and final draft. These stages are useful in the process of dissertation development and justify in detail to make sure the completion of dissertation is successful. Before starting your dissertation, make sure you have done with the ground work. A great planning will achieve an excellent dissertation, apart from this, you must authenticate the formalities and obtain the approval from the examiners, if not, the dissertation will be big failure. You must understand what is required for the dissertation completion is the first step to do.
The following are the steps to keep in mind for dissertation writing.
Firstly, you must seek dissertation help from experienced bunch of professionals if you have no idea or lost the trail of dissertation writing. Ask your guides, friends and family members to provide dissertation help and guidance.
• You must confirm the requirements for dissertation and documents required for fulfilling these requirements.
• The type of dissertation you are going to complete and check whether you can cope- up with the advice and guidance given by your tutor. Ensure whether the dissertation must be related to your subject or you can do your own research.
• Verify the marking system used for evaluating your dissertation.
• Before start drafting, verify with word limit acceptable for dissertation completion.
• Make sure regarding the reference format to be used.
• Check about the recommended layout for dissertation. Example: Do you need to use double spacing of lines and margin of the page etc.
• Be aware of where to submit your dissertation and whom to handover the dissertation. There may be some handing in process. So please check!
• Make sure you have given complete freedom to choose your dissertation title and check is there a need to approve your title by the tutor, before initiating the dissertation.
• Is there any limitation to your freedom in pursuing the dissertation or your requirements has to be approved by the tutor.
• Are you allowed to use, access on previous student’s dissertations to help you in improvising your dissertation.
• Make sure with your class or group, whether everybody has the same answers to questions given above. It is always better to know the opinion of other at the same position as you.
It is very easy to go wrong in the guidance or you may get wrong information on the deadlines. So it is always good to have a good communication with your fellow students before you get on into your dissertation travel.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.