I'm a pretty decent player, since I can pwn everyone at school and ibles on halo, but there are others who can pwn everyone (including myself) a million times, and I can only kill them with luck. If you want to play me, make sure you have halo trial, and you can find me on if a game called "for the win" is up.
This guide will cover the differences between noob and pro, the weapons and vehicles, and teach you pro tactics and skill builders. It also has a sub-guide on campaign mode.
1/3 credit goes to goeon.
another 1/3 goes to Darth gecko Man.
Need any proof that I am experienced enough to present a guide to you? Here's me playing the first level of campaign on Legendary:
Step 1: Differences between pro and noob.
the characteristics of a noob:
- relies too much on vehicles to kill people.
- forgets about his grenades
- uses fuel rod or rocket launchers
- does not have a very long survival time
- makes the most of his grenades.
- very accurate with a sniper rifle.
- can defeat vehicles with average guns
- has long survival time
- knows how to lock banashees