What you need:
2) iwork for ipad (Pages, Keynote, or Numbers)
3) mac OSX with mail app.
4) the apple script from this link http://files.macscripter.net/joy/files/pergamail.zip.
Step 1: Configure the Apple Script
to get to the apple script go to the file that you downloaded you have to unzip the file pergamail.zip.
then opened the folder and open right click or control+click for you apple mighty mouse users on the apple script and open it with Apple script editor.
look at images for help on editing the apple script to work. sorry non members.
Now for the mail setting changes.
to get to the settings we need to change for mail.
1) open mail.
2) go to mail rules. (mail > preferences > rules)
3) once you click edit. look at image for instructions.
4) okay so once you get your rule all set up, close the mail preferences.
*look at pics on how to print on the ipad side of things.
All done. Go print crazy!! ;)
sorry its all on one step :D