Attach Power Steering pulley. This is performed with the pulley press. The press has two pieces -- (a) a through bolt, and (b) a hub press.
1) Screw the hub press completely on the through bolt.
2) Grease the pulley and the pump hub.
3) Place pulley on pump hub.
4) Attach through bolt into hub. NOTE: Be absolutely certain to tighten the through bolt completely in the hub. There will be significant pressure against the bolt threads, and the bolt will likely strip out of the hub if not completely tightened into hub assembly.
5) Tighten the hub press against the pulley until the pulley is aligned with the remaining belted equipment.
6) Remove the hub press and through bolt from the pump.