Introduction: How to Restrict Yourself From Using Facebook?
Lets face it. How many times we deactivate our Facebook account and reactivate it the very next minute.
I went through an introspection process myself and figured out that I am addicted to Facebook. I need to get rid of it. I fished around for deleting my Facebook account but it all went in vain.
I finally decided to deactivate my account.
Next minute my friend walked in telling me to see the profile picture of one of my crush. My crush changes everyday though :P . I accessed Facebook forgetting the decision I took earlier.
And the very same incident has happened to me a million times.
Well, it's easy now to restrict yourself from using facebook.
How? Let's find out
Step 1: What Do We Need?
A working INTERNET and a dedicated mind. That's all.
Step 2: Install the HT Parental Software
- Google "ht parental control"
- Download the free trial the trial is available only for 14 days.
Step 3: Install HT Parental Control
Step 4: Run HT Parental
- As I said, the free version is available only for 14 days. A screen will pop-up notifying the same.
- Click Continue
- Click on website filtering option.
- You will find Facebook blocking option
- Click on that and block or limit the use of Facebook
- Now your facebook is blocked. Verify it if you want.
- Remarks : Install the same app after 14 days.
- Start with limiting yourself and then block it- a suggestion from my side.
- You'll see the results soon !!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.